I am a 63-year old American citizen who emigrated to America in 2000, the donor of 3 nonprofit organizations: The Salvation Army, American Red Cross and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. While having a conversation in 2017, someone asked me what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I answered that I wanted to make art and become an artist even though I had never drawn or painted before. For the next seven months I dedicated myself to taking courses and studying art at the Lowe Mill, Huntsville AL. When I felt I was ready, I began painting seriously and have completed over 100 paintings to date (January 1, 2019). I paint every day and continually produce new work. I began painting representational works like landscapes and still-lifes, but have since discovered that my true love is abstracts. For me, being able to paint in such bright colors helps to make the earth a better more beautiful place. My paintings originate entirely from my soul and mind. I have many many ideas for future work and hope to continue bringing happiness and beauty to others through my art for the rest of my life.
- May 2017 – became a member of HAL.
- June 2017 – became a member of Huntsville Museum of Art.
- September 2017 – became a member of Arts Huntsville
- October 2017-Solo student Exhibition at the Lowe Mill, Huntsville AL.
- February 2018- February 2019 Represented by AGORA GALLERY. Exhibition on May 29th, 2019 – June 4th 2019
- October 31-November 4th 2018, Exhibition at the SUPERFINE! E- Fair in Washington DC Link to my profile to magazine “ART is Spectrum”: http://www.artisspectrum.com/magazine/38/#24
- December 5-9 2018 Exhibition at the SPECTRUM MIAMI
- Since December 2019Represented by Redwood Media Group 11/ 8/18 – Certificate of Excellence, awarded by Artavita, Santa Barbara CA, for the Art Contest
- 04/19/19 – Certificate “Honorable Mention Award” for the artwork ‘Light After Dark Part 5’ , by Circle Foundation for the Arts, France.